Comparing Hikvision 2CD2032 and Ubiquiti Unifi UVC-G3
- 3 megapixel High Resolution
- Full HD 1080p Video Output
- Low Illumination, True Day and Night
- 3D DNR, True WDR and BLC
- IP66 Rating. IR Range: up to 100ft
- Read more
- UVC-G3 Bullet Camera (Part Number UVC-G3-AF)UniFi Video Camera G3
- 1080p HD resolution at 30 FPS with Built-In MicrophoneP Full HD, 30 FPS
- Optional IR Range Extender UVC-G3-LED Sold Separate
- PoE Power Injector NOT INCLUDED - If not using PoE Switch Must PoE Power Separate
- Read more
Hikvision 2CD2032 is a popular and one of the most expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling bullet cameras and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Lorex LNB8005 8MP or Lorex 4K Ultra HD .
Hikvision 2CD2032 is $119.01 more expensive than an average bullet camera ($69.99).
Ubiquiti Unifi UVC-G3 is a popular option on the higher end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling bullet cameras and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Lorex 4K Ultra HD or Lorex LNB8005 8MP .
Ubiquiti Unifi UVC-G3 is $89.96 more expensive than the average bullet camera ($69.99).