Reolink RLK8-410B4 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Plug and Play PoE Camera System – With a simple PoE connection, users only need to plug the security camera into the NVR, making installation easy enough for beginners and convenient enough for DIY enthusiasts. Camera cables stretch up to 270ft via a CAT5 or 330ft via a CAT6 Ethernet cable.
- Built-in 2TB Hard Drive – Supports 8 channels recording simultaneously. Secure your home and business 24/7 with smart motion-triggered alerts. Users can also set their NVR to automatically overwrite the oldest footage to make space for new files, or you can export those video files via a USB drive.
- 4MP Super HD and Vivid Night Vision – Get magnificent images and videos day or night with 1440p resolution. An advanced automatic IR-cut filter helps to capture surroundings at night for up to 100ft. Now you can see all that occurs in your home or business no matter what time of day it is.
- Remote Access – The Reolink app allows you to add an unlimited quantity of Reolink cameras for Live View. Users can you can watch security footage through WiFi-enabled or 2G, 3G, and 4G smart devices, allowing you to check in on your home or business anytime, anywhere.
- 2-Year Warranty – Users can enjoy a 2-year quality warranty and life-time tech support via e-mails and Amazon Message.
- Read more