Honic 1080P Surveillance - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS: Privacy allows to hide an area you want to; Motion Detection Text Alarm make it more efficient to monitor activities by highlighting moving objects with outlined box and alarm text displayed on screen; HLC to remove bright light area to allow car license plate number become more visible; Smart IR to compensate over-saturation at night to see face clearly.
- CRISP IMAGE: 1/2.9-inch Exmor (Starvis) sensor & megapixel lens for crystal clear image. Low Illumination, True WDR (1080P only), AGC, AWB, 3DNR and multiple OSD adjustments for optimal picture quality in any given lighting condition. 100-130 feet Long range IR for superior image at night.
- GREAT LOW LIGHT IMAGE: Exmor (Starvis) image sensor with back-illuminated pixel technology, NIR and LOW ILLUMINATION technology applied, it performs great image with little ambient light.
- 4 MODES OUTPUT: 2 Megapixel HD-TVI, 2.0MP HDCVI, 2.0 MP AHD and 1200 tvl wired BNC video output.
- Friendly, easy-to-reach support; Power supply (Need DC 12V 2A), coaxial video cable and DVR are NOT INCLUDED but REQUIRED.
- Read more